Bourbon Banana Bread
Updated: May 17
1 cup butter
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 ripe bananas mashed
2 3/4 flour
3 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp cardamom
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Beat the butter and sugars in the bowl of a stand mixer until light and fluffy.
3. Add egg and vanilla mix until incorporated.
4. Add mashed bananas
5. In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and cardamom together
6. Add the milk, bourbon and flour mixtures to the bowl of the stand mixer 1/3 at a time rotating between the wet and dry ingredients. Beat well after each addition.
7. Pour the mixture into a greased loaf pan or 4 mini loaf pans.
8. Bake for 50-60 minutes, until the top is nice and brown and a knife comes out clean.